Leather Floor Tiles Roanoke VA
Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Carpet, Flooring, Hardwood, Laminate, Refinishing & Resurfacing, Tile, Vinyl Flooring
Leather Floor Tiles
Leather tile are a luxurious and unique option for your new flooring. Photo Credit: SOCIALisBETTER
Many consider leather tile flooring to be the epitome of plush, luxurious flooring . For the bedroom, living room, or any room for that matter, leather tiles offer a soft but durable and very unique flooring option. Leather tiles, available in many colors, may also be used on walls, stairs, bars, columns, and other architectural features.
Leather floor tiles have several unique characteristics that differentiate them from other floors:
- Leather has an unrivaled feel under bare feet. Considered soft and sensual, the leather actually adjusts to your body temperature instantly (i.e., feels cool in summer, warm in winter).
- Leather will scrape and scuff, but this only adds to the aged appeal of the surface. Manufacturers hail a copper-like patina that forms with time, giving leather tiles the advantage of growing in appeal over time.
- The tiles themselves are thin, lightweight, and flexible -- unusual in a floor tile.
- Diversity in color and texture help leather compete in function with its rivals.
- One cannot ignore leather's signature scent -- as prevalent on a floor as in a new car.
Leather does have very strict installation requirements:
- Because it is a resilient floor tile, it has a telescopic effect in regard to particles and debris on the floor underneath. Sort of how a glossy paint will show every defect of the wall it coats, a leather tile will eventually...
Read the full article in the CalFinder Remodeling and Home Solar Power Magazine